About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sympathy...


All of us have occasions to use these cards. What else is there to say about that? I don't usually have any on hand and most often have to make one quick.
Here is an elegant yet very simple card. I used the Birch cardstock as the base. The decorative paper came from the Genevieve collection. Both of these are edged with Burnt Umber and then I distressed the edges of the decorative green background paper. The stamp is from With Sympathy and embossed with copper. I used the colluzzle for the oval shape and edged that with Burnt Umber also. The organza ribbon seems to add just the right touch.

No comments: