About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

...the rest of the paper


Do you ever cut decorative paper for a card or project and wonder, "What am I going to do with that now?"

If you are a scrapper or a cardmaker you save it for another project. Here is a card done with some of the leftovers from yesterdays card. It could be it's twin!! I used the other half of the 8.5x11 Birch cardstock as the card base for this card. More of the decorative Genevieve paper as the background and for the green piece stamped with "love" from the Love Doodles set. Both papers have been edged with Burnt Umber (as well as the card base) and distressed. The tag was from a pack of vellum tags I acquired and stamped in Noir with the tic-tac-toe image from the same stamp set. It's also embossed with the Transcendance powder. Landscape was sponged onto the tag to give it some green color and then attached with black Scrapper's Floss.

No comments: