About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Last Winchester Valentine



Look at how EASY this is!! I used the Kraft cardstock as the cardbase. The bottom had been cut off for another project. So what can you do with a cut off edge? Well, add some decorative paper, of course! I wish we had a whole page of this design from the Winchester collection instead of just a bit of a strip but, hey, at least there's that much! The rust ribbon from the Winchester ribbon package really brings out the rust colors in the tag and the decorative strip, unfortunately, it didn't photo very well! "Love" is from the Love Doodles set and stamped in Concord Grape. I also used the Concord Grape to dust some color around the edges of the Kraft cardstock. The "you" on the tag is cut from the same page as the lovely decorative strip of paper. The Instant setter was used to curve the ends and the concord grape was used to edge the piece before mounting it on the tag. To give it a big of dimension, the tag has mounting tape behind it. The knot in the ribbon was tied before putting it through the tag and adhering to the card to cover the paper seam.

No comments: