About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello Friend...again



More Tag Tidbits, more Genevieve paper, and of course, a sketch from the TAC catalog creation call. Have you found any of these cards in the new catalog yet?

Can you see how nice the papers in the collections blend together? And some of the tags are just too fun.

REMINDER: Open House this Saturday, July 12, from 2 - 6 in the cave!! Mark your calender and make plans to stop by & see me, check out the new catalog, make stuff with some *new* stamps!! Bring all your friends!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love the simplicity & elegance to this card. Lovely!

Barb said...

Oh, btw, where are your cards in the catalogue (page numbers)? I've been writing everyone's names down next to their creations... it's nice to put a face w/ the style, ya' know?