About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back from Yellowstone!!

I'm back!! I hope you all enjoyed the catalog submissions while I was gone. Something actually DID get into the catalog. Check it out! My name is in the back of the catalog! FINALLY I can say I am a published stamper.
Thanks to all of you who have left such fabulous messages on the posts while I've been gone. I will respond to you all in a bit.
I will be very busy sorting & printing photos of our vacation. Carl & I did over 700 photos plus 6 hours of video and the kids....well they all have over 200 photos each also!
I'm hoping tomorrow I'll have something new to post....this afternoon I'll be cutting the new stuff that arrived in my absence!
OH! A HUGE thanks to Julie who met me in Yellowstone with a signed catalog just for me!!!
I'm not sure I would have survived vacation without it!!

Local Ladies: Don't forget!! Open house THIS Saturday, July 12, 2-6!!

No comments: