About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged...

Percy at ART~FULL om, a sister in Angelhood #1, has tagged me!
The "rules" of the game:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago: I was still living in purgatory with a newborn, a one year old, and a seven year old, all girls! (Thank goodness I was the only one "hormonal.")

Five things in todays 'to do list':
Stamp
Library
Stamp
Bank
oh, yeah, and ...Stamp

Snacks I enjoy:
Apples & cheese
Salsa & chips
Nuts

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
Donate money to causes I care about...GS, Alzheimer's, etc.
Buy property
Travel to Italy & Alaska
Complete my stamp/scrap collection and studio....(okay, so maybe that's never complete)

Places I have lived:
Denver, CO (several places in the metro area)
Waukesha, WI
Helper, UT
Paonia, CO

I will now tag:
Julie
Vicki
Carol
Barb F. and
Annie

1 comment:

Ginger Serafin said...

It's great to get to know a little more about you. If you want to more about me...I got tagged too, it's on my blog. Have a great day!