About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Half hand made...

Aaarrrgghhhh!!!

I can hardly believe it's been a WEEK since I last posted!

Do you remember being a kid and how time moved too S L O W L Y ? Wish I had that problem again from time to time...'cept I'd like time to s t r e t c h and my abilities to look like double-time, you know? Is it an issue of age? Does it just mean I'm just getting older? A lesson from my mom, I suppose...the older you get, the faster time goes she would probably have said. Anyway...enough of my time management issues...
Here's a very simple, make-it-in-10-minutes-or-less card. I consider this half homemade since I used pre-printed cards from DCWV (which I picked up on sale at Hobby Lobby). I simply stamped the saying (from Be Still), edged that with ink, layered on matching cardstock, wrapped the ribbon (a great Wal-Mart deal - 75 cents for the entire roll of the ever-so-popular Chartreuse) around the card base & added the sentiment using foam tape. Voila! Complete card.
On another note, I've been investigating photo huts to help my photos look a bit better. Right now, I don't think I can invest the funds for a real one so, DH will see if we can make one, of sorts. But I do have SEVERAL pics ready to go in the meantime...I just need the time to get them posted!!

No comments: