About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Simple package

Talk about simple, huh? You all know I like 10-minutes-or-less cards, right? This one is probably a minute or less!! Very simply stamped, smoosh on a dab of chalk, a dash of ribbon, a scrap or two, a rip, a bit of ink, and powza wowza - we're done!

Yes, this was a catalog submission. Probably TOO simple to have made the page though! If I wasn't trying to stick with the guidelines so much, I would have added a sentiment in the upper right corner.

3 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Very simple....but very effective!

AmethystCat said...

I like it! And, a sentiment in the corner would be good but I like it this way with the white space too! :)

Percy said...

My kind of card, simple and beautiful! Great job!