About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Anchor my ship...or not!



You know, this would actually make a good graduation card. The saying is definitely appropritae....well, maybe not graduation. It would make a good "send off" card to a kid leaving home for college though, huh?

3 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Cute card!!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is such a great card! I LOVE the layout and the colors...this is one of my favorite TAC sets

Angela K said...

This is one of my favorite sets!! What a great card! TFS