About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just Because....

....I LOVE to stamp! Why else would I do this? I love to create and share. It's my great stress reliever!

Here is a very simple 10-minutes-or-less card again. Hmm...seems like I like those...a lot! The sketch for this card came from Sheet Load of Cards. It's a monthly E-zine that gives great layouts for making cards in multiples, plus all the cutting directions! It's a great reference for making swap cards.
This card went out as a Blue&Brown swap recently. I used some decorative paper I got on a special deal at JoAnns. (I really need to use that stuff up!) The brown cardstock is the old TAC brown. (We now have a richer, darker, more yummy chocolatey brown.) The ribbon was a BigLots bargain but it's a spot on match for TAC's Hemingway brown. Stamps are Just Because and the Hostess Swirl set...we'll see if that one makes it to the new catalog! And of course, Palette inks: Burnt Umber and Reflection Blue.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You've been "Tagged" go to my blog
http://inkingofyou.blogspot.com to continue on. Sandy