About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, June 9, 2008

Thank you



First I'd like to say a big "THANK YOU" to Carol and Angela who will be helping me out with my Wild West Cowboy search! Thanks so much ladies!

Here is a quick & easy, but still elegant, "Thank you" card. I used the Flourish set, one of my all-time favorites and the Thank you GWP stamp. (For those of you perusing my blog, a GWP is a "Gift With Purchase" stamp you get for each $30 on your TAC order.)

How do you like that ribbon? That's a Target store red tag item. I found it in the Bridal needs section right off of stationary. 15 yards for $1.99. Sounded like a deal to me! That gold color will compliment LOTS of stuff...especially some of TAC's exclusive papers!

The gold cardstock is from one of the Bazzill sets, the light color is ivory and I used Cognac Palette ink. The Thank you circle is raised up via a pop dot. I guess you could call it a 10-minute-or-less card. Very simple stamping, very basic but I have to admit, this is a card I really like! Hope you like it too!

3 comments:

AmethystCat said...

beautiful card! Love the elegance of it and don't you just love finding ribbon at a bargain? I'm a ribbon-a-holic (and punch-a-holic, and, and, and,...)

:)

Unknown said...

Excited to see what you do with those little cowboys! And your card is beautiful!

Barb said...

gorgeous card, Barb! i am loving the simple-yet-elegant look lately!