About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Prop Swap items...


Here is a photo of the items I received in a prop swap by mail in early April. I received these from Angela K. Isn't everything just FABULOUS!?! She make it special for me with Miss Moxie paper. Perhaps we'll have to make the mini tin purse scrapbook in a Stamp Camp? Hmmm...

You know, it just dawned on me that you all do not get "post updates" until the day after I actually post unless you are checking the site daily. So...sorry about being a day late in reminding about TAC-nique Tuesday tonight....er....last night, depending on when you are reading this. How about a reminder about next Stamp Camp instead? April's make up Stamp Camp will be Wednesday, May 14 7:00 p.m. Please, Please, Please be SURE that you have given me your RSVP by Sunday the 11th.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Wow! You lucky duck! Angela is such a sweetie!