About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another prop swap






Isn't this just the CUTEST wall hanging? Obviously I liked it so much I had to print out photos quick to put in it!! This came from Diana M. Do you want to see creativity? Check out her site!! She also sent this really lovely 6x6 card. Talk about smart! This is going to become a fabulous scrap layout. How great is that?

Nancy, Christy and I had a great time last night for Tech night. (I'll get around to posting the cards tomorrow after I snap the pics.) I shared a mini book I made of the trip Carl & I made to Yellowstone last year & then showed them the basics of how to put it together. It's sort of a squash book. We were having so much fun we just couldn't stop!

They reserved for Stamp Camp also, and, if you haven't done that yet give me a holler! I want to make sure I have supplies ready for you!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm so glad you like it! I love that collection is just soooooo brilliant and tropical!

Love,
Diana