About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Friday, May 2, 2008

It's a purse...no...it's a scrapbook!





















Isn't this just the cutest? It was a project we did on Paperwings for the online escape last January and I finally got around to making mine! This was also a demo at Lisa's Funshop. This one is done with a 12x12, but I also did one in 8x8 and 6x6 sizes as well. I think the 8x8 is my favorite size, not too big, but not too small.
Well, at least I can say I am finally back to blogging!!
For my locals...TAC-nique Tuesday coming up on May 6 at 7:00. See you there!! You can always join us if you are in the area! Give me a call & let me know your coming so I'll have supplies for everyone. It's lots of fun! Learn 2 techniques, make a sample with a mini instruction sheet on a 4x6 background for your "Technique book" and then make a card with your new skills!! A steal of a deal at only $5 per person!






No comments: