About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Winter Angel Roundup Swap Card 3


You've already seen a couple of the swap cards I used for the event this past weekend....one was my first photo on this blog, the second was a birthday card I showed on this blog to demonstrate the use of different colors with the same concept. (I hinted that might be a swap card...I aslo used it for TAC444 B-day swaps!)This one is the third. I really like the Everyday Events set. It's a great set to select if you are just starting out with stamps since it offers multiple greetings and images that can be used year round!
Here is a tip: although the set claims it has 9 stamps, the greetings can be cut away from the images doubling the amount of stamps to 18 and multiplying the usefulness of this set.
The card base is Golden Yellow & also the layer behind the chair. The decorative paper is Miss Moxie, as you know, my new fav! Hello is stamped with the Kinder-bet, punched with a 3/4" circle and attached with foam mounting tape. I like the foam mounting tape better sometimes because it is not as thick as the pop dots, but it still gives your creations a bit of dimension. I colored the chair with the chalk pencils and blended with a Q-tip. That's one of my favorite ways to color! The colors blend very nicely, which is hard to see in this photo, but the chair has darker lines in it to help make it look like wood grain. Enjoy! & Have a fabulous day!

No comments: