About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bunny in a basket


This was inspired by Sarah's card challenge #8 on the Paperwings Forum. I did use a bunny instead of a bug, and eyelets instead of brads... but the rest of the elements are there! I just couldn't resist! I just love this bunny!! Now that I give him a look, wouldn't he be really cute holding an easter egg? You could simply use a swivel blade and cut around his little paws and slide an egg shaped punch or better yet a stamped Easter egg underneath. The ribbon is discontinued from the TAC line but produced by MakingMemories and it's one of those stash items I needed to get used up! The bunny, flower, and saying are all from the I Love Easter set. I used the Palette Noir for the bunny and Belle Rose for the flowers & saying. Wouldn't you love to get this little bunny in your basket?

No comments: