About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nano PaperPro


Okay! Just one more thing before I leave for Kansas! I was working on a couple things last night and grabbed my new toy and thought, "I'd better share this little gem!" As you all know, the PaperPro staplers are phenomenal!! I nearly have the entire office at Bowie Resources converted. Anyway...while I was perusing our local Clubb's store, look what I found!! It's a mini stapler that actually holds standard staples and really works!! There were a variety of colors to choose from but I had to go with the pink since it matches my crop-o-dile in my Tote-ally cool tote 2. Admittedly there is not much of a reach with this little guy. You'll just have to use your standard PaperPro for that. But it certainly packs a punch and talk about handy, handy, handy! Gotta love it!!

No comments: