About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, February 18, 2008

...and the winner is...

Cheryl!!
Yea!! Good thing I said to the first comment...since I only got one comment! Thank you Cheryl! So, I know I said your goodie will be out on Monday, but silly me forgot about President's Day therefore, it will go out in the mail tomorrow! I won't post pics of your mini album for a bit since I want you to be surprised.
Also, I probably won't be posting for about a week. I'll be headed to Kansas for a Winter gathering of TAC angels! I'm definitely getting excited...but very busy getting swaps and other items ready!! So, hang in there!! When I return there will be lots of posts and more great stamping ideas!

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

I'm so excited!!! Thank you so much!! I also forgot that it was President's Day!! Made a special trip to the PO for nothing!! :)

Cheryl