About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Friday, February 29, 2008

Blog Candy mini book


Here is a photo of the mini book I sent to Cheryl for leaving a comment on my blog!

The embossed paper I got from our local scrap store, A Scrapbooker's Dream in Delta, CO. The stickers I think are K&Company or BoBunny...sorry, I don't remember anymore!! I did use some stamps from TAC, you can see the LOVE from the heartitude set on the front cover and for the heart in the bottom photo. The other stamps came from a limited edition set.

This mini book is made from coin envelopes. I love these little guys! Each envelope has a journaling page tucked inside, you can see these on the first photo at the top.

I submitted a similar book for the Mini book contest this past weekend. I'll post that one later too.

No comments: