About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Friday, February 15, 2008

Heart-itude...& Class Updates

Just a little reminder to keep the love in your heart every day, and not just once a year! Kind of like keeping the Christmas spirit alive all year through. Tell someone you love them, not just today, but everyday!!

Here's a simple little card. This is done with Mimi paper on Pink3 cardstock. Take a look at the hardware. I thought from the photo in our catalog it would have been more pewter colored, but what I received was more copper. Looks great with the Mimi paper! The heart flowers, from the Heartitude set are stamped with Landscape on Ivory and the hearts are filled in with Tropical Punch stickles. I know TAC carries 14 different colors of Stickles...but really, can one ever have enough colors of stickles? No, I think not!! Wouldn't you agree, Lisa!?! "Love" is stamped directly onto the Mimi paper with Burnt Umber. Hey, one more thing, can you see the small distressed areas on my fold line? This was made BEFORE I had my Scor-pal. How did we ever live without these? You know they would make fabulous 1/2 price items for hostesses!!

***Be absolutely sure you check the calendar!! Some dates & events have changed from the January Newsletter***

Also, just a heads up for future events! TAC-nique Tuesdays will continue the first Tuesday of every month. Stamp Camps will be decreased to every other month. So, they will be the second Wednesday of May, July, September, & November for the remainder of '08. Thursday Scramp nights have been cancelled altogether and those items will be included in the Stamp Camps. The Spring Stamp-a-stack has been moved a week to the 22nd of March. If you'd like to get your schedule pencilled in the 3rd annual Christmas Stamp-a-stack will be on Sat. Nov. 22, the weekend before Thanksgiving.

Just one more little teaser..... in December there will be a special event only for FUNshop hostesses during 2008. So, Jen & Christy, right now that's you!! If you'd like to participate, think about scheduling your FUNshop now!!

If you would like to get your stamps indexed or maybe catch up on TAC-nique Tuesdays, please contact me to schedule a time!

Many blessings to all of you!

No comments: