About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Yellow Swap



Here is a card going out in the mail today for one of the TAC444 swaps. The "HI" is stamped with the new level D hostess set. How can you possibly resist this alphabet? It is colored in with the Souffle pens. They added just the right touch to these letters. I also used the "Rock-n-roll" technique on the letters to get that dual color look. I tried it with just yellow ink, but it was TOO yellow and needed a splash of something else. I also added the lemon ice Stickles to the curls & swirls.


Just a reminder...open craft night will be Friday this week. Hope to see you there!!

No comments: