About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm beginning to think a lot of ...

...CHRISTMAS!
Yes, it's early yet...but still it will be here before you know it. And for a crafter, you need to have enough time to create your projects too!
The card with the tree line & holly was a card from last years annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.
Remember to save the date: Sat. Nov. 22 (this is the Saturday BEFORE Thanksgiving.
Regular classes for Technique Tuesday (7 pm first Tues of each month: Oct 7, Nov 4, and Dec 2) and Stamp Camps (7 pm 2nd Wed of each month: Oct 15, Nov 12, Dec 10) will continue as scheduled.

1 comment:

JavaMel said...

You are so right....Christmas will be here before we know it. I'm already getting geared up for the holiday chocolate orders. :-)

I finally got the pictures posted of the storage box system I'm using for my UMs.