About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, August 11, 2008

Thanks Jackie!


Jackie was kind enough to share some fabulous double-sided pink & green cardstock and sheets of tags/etc. when we did a sorority card-making weekend. I did lots of cards that I didn't happen to snap photos of....I know, can you believe it?
Love the double sided cardstock! It's especially nice for puching holes in the front to see into the card itself like the saying here on this card. The squares are blitzed up with some Stickles. Cute & very easy!
I'm almost at 2500 hits on my blog! WOW! Then it will be time for some blog candy, huh?

No comments: