About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No pic today....

Oh my golly! I can hardly believe I haven't posted since July 25!! Good heavens! What the heck have I been doing? I'm finally coming out of "vacation recovery mode" and getting on with life. That's a good thing!
I have spent a weekend creating cards with sorority sisters, but of course, as luck would have it, the camera was at home. Aaarrgghhh! But I DO have photos & stuff to post, I just seem to conveniently find excuses not to have done it yet. PMS, hot weather, apathy... all leading to a general lack of motivation. Okay, so they are ALL lousey excuses, but right now, it's all I've got!

TAC-nique Tuesday will return tonight after a month hiatus. So, posting tomorrow...with photos...can be counted on!

Thanks for bearing with me!

No comments: