About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Premio!!



Check this out! I was nominated for this Brilliant Weblog award by Percy, Carol, and Diana! It's so nice to get validation, isn't it?

Have you ever noticed how people shy away from compliments? Strange, isn't it? Perhaps we need to encourage and compliment others more often so we all get used to accepting the compliments and good qualities about ourselves!!

Anyway, I'm supposed to play along with the rules of this award too:

1. The winner can put the logo/award on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.
Now, I nominate: (This is tough, a lot of my favorites have been nominated already!)

Heather, Julie, Vicki, Sarah, Laurie, Joani, and Seleise

All of these ladies have FANTABULOUS blogs! Be sure to check out each and every one of them by clicking on their names!

1 comment:

Laurie Unger said...

Thanks Barb! Your right, I think this has made the rounds to all, but I'll post this on my blog and link back to you!