About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Friday, March 7, 2008

Triple trees


If you've ever been to Colorado, you'll know that the trees here really are tall & skinny. These trees are from the Camping set and the saying up in the corner is from the Be Still set. I used the Tombow markers to color the stamp before pressing the image. Makes it easy to get the dual green & brown tones that way. I tried one with stickles, but I have to say, it just didn't look right. Janine Robertson, fellow angel from Colorado Springs, suggested using the glue pad and prisma glitter. She may be onto something there! I have been back from Winter roundup for 2 weeks and still haven't had a chance to try it. This was her favorite of the swap cards I did.
Remember to call me to reserve a spot for the Stamp-a-stack on March 22nd if you plan on attending.

No comments: