About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, March 10, 2008

Hostess gift for Julie



Before leaving for the Winter Angel Roundup in Kansas, I had to drive from Paonia to Denver where I met up with Julie who graciously let me spend Thurs. evening with her and her wonderful family! Now, you know, a stamper just can't bring any kind of hostess gift...it has to be altered or decorated somewhere with stamps or some of TAC's fabulous paper!! Now the candle in the tin, which in this photo is actually behind the basket handle should look familiar (this was a sorority gift, remember?) The other jar is some great skin sugar. Those of use who live in Colorado really suffer from dry skin and this stuff is great!! I just put some Pop Rockz paper on the lid with one of the tags...stamped of course! I added a flower, ribbon, and some paper floss and the results are FAB!! I also added some chocolate and aren't those flower suckers too cute for words?

You would not believe the fabulous finds I get at the DollarTree and and the $1 spot at Target! I'm always looking for fabulous deals or great little gift items that can be altered or embellished.

Invites are going out today for the Spring Stamp-a-Stack. It is the day before Easter, Sat. March 22nd. Don't forget to RSVP as space is limited to 20!!

No comments: