About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tree Trivet


Another project from our Stamp Camp. (Sorry for the fuzzy pic...I am hoping to have a new camera soon.!) This is a quick & easy tumbled tile trivet. Tumbled tiles come in a variety of sizes. This one is 6 inches square. The 4 inch squares make great coasters!

We stamped the tree and the pinecone from the Good Timber set with Burnt Umber Palette ink and colored with Chalk and then sealed with Krylon finish. You can use Satin, Glossy or Matte depending on how you want your finished product to look. Of course you need to put some cork or felt on the back of your tile. I think cork works best and you can use our cork paper and adhere it with YES! glue.

No comments: