About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Craft Cave






So... here it is... my hovel, my escape, my hideout... my sanctuary, my sanity saver!



How fortunate I am to actually have a space for all my stuff! When we moved from Utah, I had no idea I would go from a very small space, about 6x8 ft, to an actual room...or basement. But therein lies the problem...of course, when you have more space, inherently, you fill that up too!



I'm actually looking for some decorating, better organizing ideas. Obviously this space needs something... I would like to have EVERYTHING right within reach of my desk, but that's a bit unreasonable with the amount of stuff in here, huh? The rolling chair helps a lot though! I'd like to come up with something better for the punches. I am in the process of slowly accumulating the Clever Lever punches we sell in the catalog.



Anyway, it's a work in progress... and I wanted to share that it's very nice just to have a crafty space!


No comments: