About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Friday, January 18, 2008

Masculine Valentine cards


Have you ever gone (somewhere in the far distant past, of course, for anyone who stamps) to get your hubby a nice card for Valentine's Day at the local "you-know-where" store and faced rows and rows of pink, flowery, feminine cards? Even the cards intended for your male spouse just didn't look "masculine."

Well, thank goodness I stamp!! Isn't it great that we can make our own color combinations? I selected the Winchester paper collection for this card along with the Love Doodles stamp set.

The glittery hearts on the bottom were covered with the crystal lacquer and then covered with the prisma glitter. Did you notice the 1st, 3rd, and 5th heart have more glitter? Silly me left the glitter on a bit too long before dumping it off. It did make an interesting effect with the other 2 hearts though. What do you think?

No comments: