About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Thursday, January 17, 2008

January Stamp Camp






Last nights Stamp Camp was a complete blast! Being January I thought it would be nice to do something relating to organization... The first project we made were calendars from the chipboard clipboards. Thanks to fellow Angel Lori Betterley for the fabulous idea! I added some corkboard and some Post-it notes since my calendars were itty-bitty, but, DANG! They sure turned out CUTE! Can you see the thumbtacks? We also covered a washer with our fabulous TAC paper and glued it onto the tack. The clipboard here is done with our new Miss Moxie collectionand the phrase came from the Write It stamp set. Perfect for a calendar, huh?






Angel gatherings are so much fun! And, let's face it, we all like new ideas! I really liked the note holder we did at MHAG (Mile Hi Angel Gathering) and shared it with my customers tonight also. The Stickles were a big hit with this project. Like a little BLING, Lisa? She was an instant pro at decorating with stickles.



And finally, just to keep Christy happy, we had to do the tile magnets. I still love these little buggers. It's a shame we don't carry the UTEE anymore. It was fabulous for little items like these magnets, dominoes, & CD pins.



I hope you will all take a minute to check out the calendar on the right. I have updated it with all the classes and events planned through March. Don't forget to call me to let me know your coming to the Craft Cave!

No comments: