About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blowing in the Wind...


...was one of my favorite songs as a kid. (Yes, I know I'm OLD, my husband won't let me forget it!)

This card makes me think of "blowing in the wind." That poor little mouse looks like he's hanging on for dear life! I tried to make it look somewhat like he was being tossed around with the leaves, but I don't think I accomplished that.
Sketch look familiar? Yep, same as yesterday! I scored a couple lines around the saying there also, don't know if you can see it too well in the photo. I like to striped paper from Sands of Time though, they do look somewhat like fall.
Open house is coming up really soon! Have your marked your calender? Have you told all your friends? There will be some new goodies in the prize basket....

No comments: