About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Winter Roundup Fav!!


This was my favorite 3-D item at the Winter Roundup. Pam Plencner created this. Isn't it Fabulous!! I'm thinking teacher gifts for Back-to-School or Christmas. Or better yet...my own desk could use one of these organizers!
Hmmm.....perhaps an upcoming Stamp Camp project? Leave me a comment with suggestions for upcoming stamp camps. If you see items on my blog (or someone else's) you'd like to create I would love to know! I could definitely use some ideas!
Tomorrow I'll start posting things I've been doing since the roundup...like the TAC-Tueday cards and Stamp Camp items.
Don't forget to RSVP for the Stamp-a-Stack! I've got 7 so far...won't YOU join us? Besides, you don't want to miss my mini Italian sausag sandwiches!!! Yummy!! And I'll even put out the pretzels and M&M's.

1 comment:

pfoley said...

Barb,

I love the organizer. Could we pretty please do it in a stamp camp class? Your blog looks great. It's been a little over a month since I had a chance to look at it. You've added some really cute stuff. What would we do without you? See you next weekend at the Stamp-s-Stack, can't wait! Have a great week.

Paula