About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fabulous Gift Wrap made E-Z!!



Check out this cute lunch bag! Yes, that's right, it's a lunch bag. Okay...so it's green. Another one of my fantastic shopping finds at Target. (Sorry for the glare.) This was how I packaged my prop swap for the Winter Roundup. It also happens to be an example of why we save all those slim strips of decorative paper! You just never know when you'll be able to use them! You can't see it very well in the photo, but the yellow strip is stamped in Chartreuse with a saying from the Little Things set. I also added a mini clothespin as a closure for the bag, also decorated with a paper scrap from Miss Moxie. I used the Crop-o-dile to punch a hole in the clip and the wood fence post which doubles as a bone folder! I thought it would be nice to have one with a clip to attach to a scramping tote to make it easily accessible. I know that's what I would need!! The "bone folder" is stamped with the Life is too short set because life IS too short to run all over town to save five bucks!

No comments: