About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Toilet Tube Mini Book

Yes... you read that correctly. It IS a mini book made from toilet tubes. Awsome, huh?
What a great way to up-cycle and prepare some lovely and meaningful Christmas gifts or momentos. Or perhaps have it ready as a great gift for the Holidays... which are only 66 days away!


Here are some photos of what we will create in class. 3 Tubes with inserts perfect for more photos or journaling, binder rings, stamping, and embellishments all included!


So... join me in the cave on Saturday, October 29 at 10:00 am to create this little book for yourselves! (class fee only $7...remember to bring your own adhesive! or... use mine for $1 more) Don't forget to call me! Space in the cave is limited.




Also coming up... since we were speaking of the Holidays...
The annual Stamp-a-Stack will be on Saturday, November 12 at 10:00 am ($30 with your own adhesive...or $35 with mine )


Photo cube class (another great gift idea) on Thursday, November 17 at 7:00 pm ($7)


Calendar class on Monday, November 28 at 7:00 pm ($10)

Keep checking my blog (or get the e-mail updates) or friend me on Facebook to be notified of more classes.








1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great job!!! Thanks for sharing---be blessed..........beyond measure:)