About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day 2011


Here are some cards I did for Father's Day this year.
I have to say, it feels good to be back in my craft room actually crafting again!
My health is doing much better and I anticipate begin able to do more and plan some classes for the fall.










This is done with a retired stamp from TAC and colored with copic markers. I am really loving those! The more I use them, the more I like them!

This card was for my father-in-law as he owns a similar vehicle.







Here's a card I did for my daddy! We treated him well for Father's Day. Brunch with all the fixin's and a prime rib roast dinner. (That put a smile on his face!) There's not too much you can get for a guy who already has everything, you know?

He seemed to like his card though! The ducks are another retired TAC stamp and again... colored with copic markers. The decorative paper is TAC on dark brown cardstock. The edges were done with the TAC edgers stamp in versamark and then covered with Pearl Ex (yeah, remember that stuff?) It gave the card just the right touch.


Finally, the card I created for my DH. This lovely scene was created from Stampscape stamps (tree, mountains, clouds with sun) and TAC (elk) but it all came together pretty well, if I do say so myself! I like how this one turned out!

Again, colored with the copic markers. LOVE them!


So... what do you think?

No comments: