About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas S-A-S '08 - Peek #1

The invites have been sent and several have already reserved their spot for the Annual Christmas Stamp-A-Stack at my house on Nov. 22. (I still have a couple spots left, call me now to get on the list!)

Here is a sneak peek at one of the cards we will be creating!

I'm trying different angles for the "peek" photos that will be coming to you over the next several days. I didn't want to give too much away! This card uses Good Timber and Trendy Greetings. You'll find out how I flashed it up and gave it a "touch of frost." Well, if you haven't already figured it out!

No comments: