About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Scraps & tags...

...so, I've discovered that putting together a quick card just takes some scraps & tags and just putting it all together. For example the card at the left. Quick, simple...nothing spectacular. I know the fly stamp in the background is a discontinued from the Northwoods collection. I think the boat is from Lazy Days?
Not sure if I like this one or not...but it'll do...

For my locals: Thanksgiving themed Stamp Camp Wed. Sept. 17 at 7:00. See you there!!

No comments: