About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pink, pink....and more pink!



Seems that I have been in "discontinued stamp" mode...well, that's the nice thing about having stamps! I can still use my discontinued stamps, you can't say that for stickers or rub-ons!

Anyway, here's a nice girly birthday card to give you a break from the manly cards I've been doing lately. You'd think I made this card for my everthing's-gotta-be-pink girl, Megan, but it was actually a card I make for Rachel last year.

Gotta love the stickles and the gel pens here. I think that's what makes the card! Very simple, very basic...but I think it still works!

4 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Very pink...very girlie...and very lovely!

Joanne said...

Cute card!

Unknown said...

That is very pink and very cute!!

Barb said...

Love it, Barb! You can never have enough Stickles!!! :) And I still have that stamp set, too... so spring-y & girly.