About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

TAC-nique Tuesday



Since we are not doing it today... I thought I would post the techniques and cards we did a couple months ago when my camera was on the fritz.

For these cards we used the Flourish set, an obvious favorite of mine. 'Course you can't really tell from the photo, but we actually did a variety of similar techniques: Kissing, Kiss with a twist, and thumping. (You can click on the photo for a larger view and see if you can tell which technique was used on which card!) I really like the multi-color look this gives to bold stamps. Some of them almost looked tie-dyed!

No comments: