About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Amelia Joy


I was going through my scraps of Amelia paper and this card just fell out of the package. I used one of the tags from the Amelia paper pack as the focal point. Gold embossing always dresses up a card and makes it more elegant, don't you think? The Whimsical greeting set give you all kinds of elegant option for Christmas cards. This would definitely fall into the 10-minutes-or-less category. Probably an important feature when you think about sending out Christmas cards if you have a long list of recipients....or....you could come to the 3rd Annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on Nov. 22nd! Mark your calendars, it will be here before you know it, I'm tellin' ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice card.

arlene,
Puyallup florist