About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, June 16, 2008

With sympathy...


I did this quick & easy sympathy card for a swap recently. Hope you like it.

If you look closely at it you will discover, as I did, that the Clever lever punches don't line up so well together. Both the black and the ivory in the center were done using the Clever lever punches. I was quite disappointed when I saw this. It still looks okay I suppose but for a perfectionist, like me, it's hard to not notice.

I've been seeing a lot of things made using the "Nestabilities" sets. I didn't think I needed them until I did this card and saw the difference in the oval and the scalloped oval. "Nestabilities" immeditately went on my wish list!!

No comments: