About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What?


I know, it's not a TAC stamp! Can you believe it? Yes, I do own other stamps and amazingly enough, I do actually use them! This is a retired CTMH stamp I got many years ago when I first started stamping and it's the one I usually use when I need a Birthday card for one of the kid's real quick.

For once I decided I'd just make a bunch to have on hand and not be so rushed when I need one quick. As long as this much is done, they are acceptable and I can work on flashing them up if & when I have time!

No comments: