About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


Okay, so just a bit early! And yes, I know this one says "Happy Birthday." But it is the card I used for Father's Day. I just made some extra and changed the phrase. Gotta love that mini alphabet set! SO versatile! I actually like the letters a bit offset. It adds interest, I think. The Old Truck used here is a retired TAC stamp, but still a favorite for masculine cards! The image is colored with chalk pencils. Those are great for easy quick coloring! Just outline and blend!

1 comment:

~Emma~ said...

Oh I want this stamp...it would suit my Dad so well! The card is lovely,x