About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Friday, May 16, 2008

Teacher treats


I thought you could all use a few more photos. I'm still running behind on some things but I'm hoping to catch up soon! Thanks to another blogger for the reminder a while back on Teacher Appreciation Day/Week, and thanks to Julie for the idea. Here is a photo of the little treat we sent to the elementary school teachers the kids had this year. Not too much, not too fancy, just a little reminder we appreciate all they do!
I used the retired SchoolTime set along with the current Kinder-bet, GWP swirl and the Ordinary Greetings. The packet is an "Energizing" tea mix. Now what teacher wouldn't want a little more energy?

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

What a cute idea! I am sure the teachers will love it!

Angela K said...

Great idea!