About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, March 31, 2008

Updates....

The camera situation is improving. I have heard from Nikon and my camera is on the mend. Which is good news for all of you as I will be able to post creations again!

April 1st is TAC-nique Tuesday, 7 p.m. Be sure to join in! We learn two techniques, make a 4x6 sample page with instructions for a tech-book and then create 2 cards with the techniques we learned. All for only $5. What a steal of a deal! Not to mention FUN! And I have replenished the supply of M&M's and pretzels. Be sure to let me know you are coming so I can have supplies prepped for everyone!
Upcoming dates: May 6, June 3, July will be skipped due to Holiday & vacations, August 5

Wednesday, April 9 is the last monthly Stamp Camp before we switch to every other month. On the slate is a mini-book featured by Heather Scott on her blog and in the latest Scor-Pal newsletter. TOO cute! I know you'll all love this one! Also we need a Card Organizer after creating all those cards at the Stamp-a-Stack. And we'll do one more great project...but I keep changing my mind...so I'm not revealing what that will be. (Well, at least we have lots of options for future Stamp Camps!)
By the way, keep saving those Crystal Light cartons! Everyone will need to have 2 cartons each to create Pam Plencner's fabulous organizer!
Upcoming dates: June 10, August 13, October 8

Creative Escapes will continue once a month. I tried to do Saturdays and Fridays, but, let's face it....Saturdays are nearly impossible! So, we'll stick to the last Friday of the month and start at 6 p.m. Upcoming dates: April 25, May 30, JUNE will be cancelled due to vacation

3rd Annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack will be Saturday, November 22. This is the weekend before Thanksgiving.

The Hostess Hoopla event will be in January 2009. You will get to preview the new catalog and receive a special coupon book good for the entire year! Remember you can participate in this event by being a FUNshop hostess anytime during 2008!

No comments: