About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Monday, March 3, 2008

March Events

TAC-nique Tuesday: March 4, 7:00 p.m. in the Craft Cave we will be doing Faux Suede, Rock-n-roll, and BONUS tech...bouncing brayer. Next technique class will be April 1. $5 or free with $20 order. Limited to 8.
Stamp Camp: March 12, 7:00 p.m. CD pin, Tumbled tile trivet, slide-pull card. $15 or $5 off an order of at least $30. Limited to 10.
Cracy Craft Night: March 28, starts at 5:00 p.m. & goes till midnight. Arrive when you can & work on your own projectsor catch up on TAC-nique classes. My gadgets & supplies are available for your use. Some supplies have a nominal fee,like cardstocks & paper. No fee for this event, just bring a snack to share.

Spring Stamp-a-Stack: March 22, 4:00 p.m. get some thank-you and birthday cards ready to go! $20 for 20 cards (4 ea of 5 designs) or free with a $40 order.
Reserve your spot for this event by March 14th!!

No comments: