About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sorority Goodies



Last night we had our Sweetheart Dinner for Beta Sigma Phi. It was quite the gala event...for Paonia anyway! I thought I would share with you a couple things I put together for this dinner. We had a few rushees for the evening and we gave them each a little gift. (That's one of the things I have to admit that I love about sorority....secret sister presents!!) I had some tin can candles on hand, but, of course, had to alter them so they were "pretty." I used the Pop Rockz paper which is on special right now. Check it out here. The stamp set used on the candle is one of our new hostess sets till June. The flower was a red spot special from Target. (You never know what treasures you'll find there!!)

I also used Pop Rockz on the bag, also a Target deal buy, and for the mini clip and the tag which is tied with paper floss.

I really think it's funny how I'm thought of as the creative one...it's all just paper & glue ladies!! You can do this too!!


This photo is the placecard/favor used for our dinner, and it also became the Valentine treat for teachers this year, as well as for my gals at work. The suckers & picks were held in place with styrofoam in the bottom of the pail. I found the suckers at Wal-Mart. The picks were made from the Love Doodles set and a Greek letter set I own (don't know the manufacturer on that one.) I put the names on the pails with Kinder-bet. Sooo easy!!! And lots of fun to put together!

No comments: