About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scripture sympathy...



We all have need for sympathy cards every now and then. I try to make a few ahead so I have one when I need it. Here are some samples of the latest I've been able to get done.

They are all pretty similar... just changed up the background paper a bit and the scripture saying. Easy, but still created distinct cards!


The scripture sayings are from Our Daily Bread Designs. (Love their stuff!) And the Tree and leaves used in the background are TAC stamps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! Love the way you colored the tree!