About Me

My photo
Paonia, CO, United States
I have discovered that life is a roller coaster and I'm learning to enjoy the ride! I am a married mom of 4. I work part-time outside of the home and, of course, more that full time as a wife and mother! I do classes from my craft room in the basement...which is why we call it the "Craft Cave."

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Grand Bouquet

I haven't actually decided what I want to use this card for yet. So, the inside remains.... blank.

But looky how wonderful the colors blend in with the background paper!! Fortuitious circumstance for sure!



I have decided it's probably much easier to coordinate colors of paper and pens before coloring the image, but so far I've been pretty lucky to have it all work out anyway!


This is made with the discontinued stamp Grand Bouquet

No comments: